Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer for the Life Science and clinical diagnostic markets. They are now seeking an experienced Product Researcher to join their Global Headquarters in Oxfordshire.
This position is a laboratory based role where you will work with a team of scientists to support with the development and optimisation of processes for antibody production, manufacture and release. You will play an active role in the development of conjugation chemistries for new antibodies, ensuring continual process improvement and supporting new product handover into Production.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Previous industry experience working with antibody conjugation
- Experience with antibody assays using flow cytometry
- Knowledge of protein purification methodologies
- Educated to BSc/MSc in a relevant Biochemistry discipline
- Previous experience working in an industry regulated laboratory
In return, my clients offers a permanent position with a salary of £27,000-£33,000 (Salary will be dependent upon experience) and a benefits package including; Company Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, 4 x Life Assurance and 25 days holiday.