Assistant Analytical Project Manager
Location - Manchester
Our client is a Manchester based company providing analytical services and product testing.
Due to continued company expansion they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to support with the scheduling and delivery of analytical projects for customer/client delivery.
As an Assistant Analytical Study Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of client projects through:
- Development of project plans using Smartsheets and ensure effective communication of project to teams.
- Prepare the laboratory work schedule
- Update and maintain project documentation and ensure compliance with regulatory and quality standards
- Monitor project progress to milestones to facilitate effective project delivery
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
· Previous experience in project management with a PRINCE2 certification
· Experience managing multiple projects
· Understanding of analysis would be beneficial
· Familiarity with ISO 17025, GLP and GMP would be advantageous
· Experience working with Microsoft programs and project management software (i.e. Smartsheets)
· Excellent communication
In return, my client offers a permanent opportunity with competitive salary package and benefits