Baking Technologist – NPD
Location – Gloucestershire
Our client is an established business within the food and drink sector and offers research and innovation services to industrial partners to drive product development.
An opportunity has become available for a Baking Technologist to join the company and support clients with guidance on food/beverage development projects. The role would suit an individual with background in Food Science and an interest in NPD projects.
Working closely with clients you will be responsible for hands-on experimental work and undertaking research and supporting development projects from concept to pilot plant trials. You will need to present research findings accurately and promote new ideas and technologies along with related training when required.
Suitable applicants will have:
- Degree in Baking Sciences, Food Technology, Nutrition or related discipline
- Experience working within the Food industry, preferably Baking related.
- Good knowledge of raw materials, ingredients and food production methods
- Experience in the use of baking equipment would be beneficial
- Full UK/EU driving licence and be eligible to work and travel freely within the EU.
- Good verbal and communication skills to form good client relationship
In return my client offers a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary of £20,000-£25,000 (dependent on experience) plus benefits.
Applicants must have full eligibility to work within the UK with no restrictions.