Sector: Pharmaceutical CRO
Our client is a leading provider of Bioanalytical services to the Pharmaceutical industry.
Specialising in Discovery and Development services our client is offering an opportunity to become part of the established team to support with the design of bioanalytical methods for client projects.
As a Bioanalytical Scientist you will be working in a Contract Research (CRO) environment and will be acting as a scientific specialist on pharmaceutical development projects. Working closely with you clients you will be responsible for experimental design, development and validation of scientific assays, documentation and regulatory compliance for drug discovery and development projects.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Experience working in a GLP, GMP, GCP regulated environment ideally within a CRO.
- Experienced in the development and validation of pharmaceutical methods
- Experience designing and performing immunoassays for biomarkers.
- Good knowledge of Pharmacokinetic studies in an industry setting.
- Educated to BSc/MSc in a related discipline (or equivalent commercial experience)
- Experienced in pharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
In return, my client offers a permanent position with a competitive annual salary dependent upon experience plus competitive benefits package.