Location – Hertfordshire
Sector – Bioanalytical
Our client is a specialist bioanalytical company that use state-of-the-art equipment to analyse drugs, biomarkers, proteins and metabolites from a range of biological matrices. Based in Hertfordshire, they are now looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic LC-MS/MS operator to join their analytical team on a full-time and permanent basis as a Bioanalytical Scientist.
This is a role for individuals with experience in bioanalytical testing and operation of LC-MS/MS instrumentation. As a bioanalytical scientist, you will be responsible for sample preparation and extraction from biological matrices and analysis using LC-MS/MS with appropriate recording of data. You will be required to maintain high safety standards whilst preventing sample contamination, maintaining a clean and safe working environment and following SOPs. All work will be conducted whilst adhering to GCP and GLP standards.
Skills and Experience Needed
Suitable Applicants will have:
· A degree in Biochemistry or other relevant field, or suitable experience in large molecule analysis.
· Experience with samples within biological matrices for analysis of proteins, drugs, etc.
· Strong knowledge and experience of using LC-MS/MS instruments and software.
· The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
· The ability to follow instructions.
· Previous experience of working within a GCP/GLP laboratory is desirable.
· An understanding of DMPK is desirable.
As a leading bioanalytical company, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Charlie Cox on 07903 204577 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org