Clinical Research Scientist
Clinical Research Scientist – Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices
Our client is a UK based company specialising in the branded consumer diagnostic products. The company is now looking for a Clinical Research Scientist to join them on a permanent basis.
The position of Clinical Research Scientist works within the Clinical Laboratory Team and is responsible for delivering an efficient sample processing service for all clinical samples which will include; sample logging, alliquoting, freezing, bench testing and measurement of biomarkers. You will be responsible for ensuring that international regulatory requirements are met for all sample analysis.
Suitable applicants will have;
- Experience working with immunoassays, assay validation and biomarker stability
- Technical experience gained within a clinical laboratory
- Experience with sample processing using auto analyser machines
- Educated to a minimum of BSc in a biological discipline (or equivalent)
- Organised and methodical work approach
- Capable of accurately writing scientific documentation
Our client offers an opportunity to work for a leading medical device company on a permanent basis with a competitive annual salary and benefits package.