Coffee Extraction Project Manager
Coffee Operations and Manufacturing Manager
Location: East Anglia
Sector: Food, Flavour and Fragrance / chemical
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 DOE
Our client is a specialist flavours and fragrance company that focus on the development, manufacture and supply of flavour and fragrance ingredients. Based in Bury St Edmunds, they are an innovative company who are now looking for an experienced and hard-working expert in Coffee extract operations and manufacturing to join their team on a full-time and permanent basis. If you are a highly experienced individual with project management experience within manufacturing and the coffee sector who is looking for your next career move, then this could be the opportunity for you.
This is a position for a senior individual, with extensive experience within operations and manufacturing processes of coffee flavour extraction for a range of applications. You will have proven experience in setting up of various different types of coffee extraction equipment and a strong knowledge of coffee production, from sourcing, through to distribution. This Project Manager role will initially involve you setting up an infrastructure programme to facilitate coffee extraction and manufacturing. Once this is set up, you will work with NPD teams to transfer technologies to manufacturing scale. You will manage various projects relating to financing, manufacturing, extraction, procurement, distribution and performance analysis.
Skills and Experience Needed:
The suitable applicant will have:
- A degree in Chemical Engineering or related subject, or significant industrial experience.
- Significant experience in coffee extraction and manufacturing processes i.e. procurement, bean roasting and grinding, packaging, extraction.
- A proven history in setting up extraction and manufacturing lines for coffee flavour products.
- Significant project management experience within this sector.
- Previous SOP writing and review experience.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, HACCP, hygiene standards etc.
As an industry leader, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package. They are able to offer support throughout your career and help with internal progression.
If you would like to learn more about this position, or to submit an application, please contact Charlie Cox on email@example.com, or 07903 204577.