Computational Chemist Drug Discovery
Computational Chemist – Drug Discovery
Our client is an international leader in small molecular drug discovery and development. Working in a range of therapeutics areas they utilise their extensive experience to drive new innovative small molecule compounds into the clinic.
An opportunity is available for an experienced Computational Chemist to join their Research Informatics team deliver computational support on internal and external discovery programs.
Core responsibilities will include:
· Executing Computational Chemistry strategy do drive delivery of internal and external discovery programs.
· Develop new algorithms and programs to promote research in areas of cutting-edge computational science
· Promotion of research to internal and external teams and clients through efficient and professional communication
Suitable applicants will be expected to have:
· Expertise in computational chemistry and strong understanding of the drug discovery and development process
· Knowledge of structure-based and ligand-based drug design
· Experience with machine learning, statistical modelling and data analytics
· Knowledge of scripting languages – Python, Perl, Java, C++
· Excellent communication skills
· PhD in Computational Chemistry with additional post-doctoral or industry experience.
In return, my client offers a permanent position with an attractive salary and benefits package (dependant on experience).
For additional information or to apply, please contact Sam Coxon on 07789 695548 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org