Graduate Pharmaceutical Technician
Pharmaceutical Technician (SUITABLE FOR CHEMISTRY GRADUATES)
Location - Oxfordshire
Salary - £27,000 - £32,000
Contract - Permanent
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire who are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join their expanding pharmaceutical operative team. This position is only open to recent University Chemistry graduates who are looking for a fantastic opportunity to step into pharmaceutical manufacturing.
This role is a shift-based position - 12 hour shifts with an even split of day shifts and night shifts
This is a role for newly graduated individuals. As a Pharmaceutical Operator, you will be responsible for
- Supporting the scale-up production of biologically active molecules, or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) on pilot-plant scale.
- Operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of purification equipment, reactor vessels and mixers to optimise production of pharmaceutical products.
- Use of analytical equipment such as GC-MS, HPLC, to monitor reaction progress
- Additionally, you will be required to accurately complete written documents and report any irregularities.
- This will be done whilst adhering to GMP standards, following company procedures to maintain the high safety standards of our client.
Skills and Experience Needed
Suitable applicants will have:
- Recently graduated from University with a degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or Chemistry focused degree
- An understanding of GMP and regulations within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Understanding of GC-MS, HPLC, NMR etc would be an advantage.
- The ability to efficiently organise, plan and time manage.
- The ability to effectively communicate with both customers and colleagues; both written and verbally.
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- A large sense of accountability.
- A get-up and go attitude.
Being a leading pharmaceutical CRO, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis, with a competitive salary and generous shift allowance.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Charlie Cox on 07903 204577 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org