ICP MS Analyst
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire and is now looking for an experienced ICP Analyst to join the company to support with analytical services to aid drug development.
As the ICP Analyst you will be expected to provide analytical services across the business with a focus on ICP-MS and Metrology Analysis.
The roles core responsibilities will include;
- Performing ICP analysis and improving the sample throughput
- Undertaking instrument repair and qualification
- Supporting with analytical method validation and stability studies.
Suitable applicants will have;
- Previous Pharmaceutical industry experience working with analytical processes in a GMP environment.
- Experience in equipment maintenance and repair – HPLC, GC and ICP-MS
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or Chemistry
- Method development, method validation and degradation experience
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Experienced working to Pharmaceutical quality standards and achieving deadlines
Our client offers an opportunity to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis with a competitive annual salary dependant on experience.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Sam Coxon on 07789 695548 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com