Sector: Environmental Analysis
Our client is a leading Contract testing and analysis company based in the East Midlands. An opportunity has become available for an experienced Inorganic Analyst to join the Environmental team and support with wet chemistry and inorganic testing of soil and water samples
- Utilising wet chemistry techniques and inorganic testing
- Support with other analytical tasks where required
- Working to laboratory quality standards, UKAS and MCERTS
- Troubleshoot processes and perform equipment maintenance and calibration.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Previous industry experience working with inorganic analysis
- Previous experience using wet chemistry techniques.
- Experience working to industry quality standards (UKAS accreditation, Good Laboratory Practices and/or ISO 17025)
- Ideally educated to BSc level in a Chemistry discipline, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity working with LIMS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
In return, my client offers a permanent role with an annual salary of c£20,000 dependent upon experience
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Sam Coxon on 07789 695548 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org