Duration – 6-month contract (longer-term potential)
Location – Shepherd’s Bush
Salary - £23,000 - £25,500
Our client is a leading research service provider who cover a range of services within pharmaceuticals, drug discovery and clinical trials. A large part of their research necessitates the use of blood and various other biofluids, given by donors, to complete a plethora of disease research with the aim of treating disease and helping with early diagnosis.
An opportunity has now become available for an experienced Laboratory Administrator to join the company on a 6-month contract with a strong possibility of longer-term opportunities.
As a Laboratory Administrator you will be responsible for the following duties:
· Processing of Donor information and Laboratory forms
· Administration of Certificates of Analysis
· Tracking shipped orders and inventory
· Support customer enquires
· Assist with the management of Finance documentation
· Ensuring quality compliance
Applicants will ideally have prior experience working within Laboratory Administration and have experience of the following:
· Experience with Certificates of Analysis and related documentation
· Prior experience working to ISO9001:2015
· Knowledge of the Human Tissue Act (HTA) would be useful
· Familiarity with document tracking systems
· Good level of spoken and written English
· Excellent attention to detail
In return, my client offers a 6-month contract with an annual salary of £23,000-£25,500, dependant on experience.