Location – Manchester
Our client is leading provider of analytical laboratory services
specialising in Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry. Due to company expansion an opportunity has now become available for an experienced Laboratory Manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
The Laboratory Manager is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through successful implementation of analytical services.
Duties will include:
· Management of laboratory to deliver effective instrumental analysis on LC, GC and inoganics team.
· Providing guidance and leadership on the development and validation of analytical methods
· Ensure laboratory compliance with GxP and regulatory standards
· Deliver on laboratory strategic plan an management of laboratory development
· Ensure adequate resources are available for successful delivery of services
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the
· Previous laboratory management experience and hands-on analytical experience
· Specialist in GC and LC along with broader inorganic chemistry techniques
· Experience in the development and validation of analytical methods
· Able to troubleshoot and problem solve analytical instrumentation
· Experience in developing and delivering on strategic laboratory growth plans.
· Thorough understanding of GMP and wider regulatory compliance
· Experience in team development and management
In return, my client offers a permanent opportunity with competitive salary
package + benefits