Laboratory Technician – Immunology
Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer for the Life Science and clinical diagnostic markets. They are now seeking an experienced Laboratory Technician to join their Global Headquarters in Oxfordshire.
Key responsibilities include:
The role will be primarily laboratory based and will include the production of antibodies and reagents for Life Science clients. The role will encompass, cell culture, purification/conjugation and QC testing to ISO:9001 standards.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Immunology background with good knowledge of immunohistochemistry and molecular biology
- Previous laboratory experience gained in industry and working to ISO:9001 standards
- Experienced in molecular biology techniques – Western blotting, Flow Cytometry, ELISA etc.
- Experienced with cell-line maintenance and protein purification
- Ideally educated to BSc or with equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of ISO:9001
- Good IT Skills on Microsoft packages
- Excellent English literacy
In return, my clients offers a permanent position with a salary of £19,000-£24,000 (Salary will be dependent upon experience) and a competitive benefits package