Location – York
Sector – Bioanalytical
Our client is a specialist bioanalytical company based in York, who use state-of-the-art equipment to analyse drugs, biomarkers, proteins and metabolites from a range of biological matrices to support a range of pre-clinical and clinical studies. Based in York, they are now looking for hard-working and enthusiastic LC-MS/MS analysts to join their analytical team on a full-time and permanent basis where they would be involved in both routine analysis and method development + validation.
This position is open to individuals with varying levels of experience in bioanalytical testing and operation of LC-MS/MS instrumentation. As an LC-MS/MS scientist, you will be responsible for sample preparation and extraction from biological matrices and analysis using LC-MS/MS with appropriate recording of data. You will also get involved in method development and validation of new protocols. You will be required to maintain high safety standards whilst preventing sample contamination, maintaining a clean and safe working environment and following SOPs. All work will be conducted whilst adhering to GCP and GLP standards.
Skills and Experience Needed
Suitable Applicants will have:
- A degree in Biochemistry or other relevant field, or suitable experience in small/large molecule analysis.
- Experience with samples within biological matrices for analysis of proteins, drugs, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of using LC-MS/MS instruments and software, preferably AB Sciex systems.
- Experience of SPE, LLE would be an advantage.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- Previous experience of working within a GCP/GLP laboratory is desirable.
- An understanding of DMPK is desirable.
As a leading bioanalytical company, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your CV to Charlie Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to find out more information about the position then please call charlie on 07903 204577.