Location - Manchester
Our client is a Manchester based company providing analytical services and product testing, specialising in extractables and leachables. Due to continued company expansion they are now looking to recruit a LC-MS expert to support with quantitative analysis.
As an LC-MS Scientist you will be responsible for high-throughput analysis, method validation and data analysis and interpretation.
Core responsibilities include:
- Analysis of high complexity samples by LC-MS and LC-MS/MS
- Quantitative data interpretation
- Instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- Working to regulatory standards (ISO 17025, GLP and cGMP)
- Delivery of study reports
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
- Several years experience in Quantitative analysis using LC-MS and MS/MS
- Experience working to ISO 17025, GLP and/or cGMP
- Practical experience working with complex analytical samples
- Ability to interpret and report on analytical data
- Educated to minimum of BSc level in a Chemistry discipline
In return, my client offers a permanent opportunity with competitive salary package and benefits