Life Science Sales Specialist
Life Science Sales Specialist – East Anglia
Territory: East Anglia
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Products: Life Science Products & Reagents (Cell Biology, Genomics, Proteomics)
Our client is a large, multi-national provider of life science laboratory products used within scientific laboratories internationally. They are currently looking to take on a confident and outgoing scientific sales executive to develop and expand sales for their well-respected life science product range.
The successful candidate will take on the East Anglia territory and will lead the sales process directly with the customer with frequent travel required to manage the sales territory effectively. Candidates must be autonomous, self-starters who have the motivation and drive to achieve sales targets as there is the potential to earn significant bonus and progress internally within the company. Previous experience selling life science products is essential for this position (field or office based).
Specific duties include:
• To achieve and exceed set sales targets by developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through regular sales visits
• Maintain excellent knowledge of the market, competitor activity and technical developments
• To provide customer training and technical support for the assigned product range
• Educated to degree level in life science subject or related experience
• Proven track record in Life Science Sales
• Candidates will have strong communication and presentation skills and will be highly numerate, target driven with a real motivation to exceed sales targets whilst providing customers with a consultative and quality service
• Candidates must hold a Full UK Driving licence