Sector: Life Science Research Tools
- Do you dream of working for an innovative organisation who are making significant impact on the Life Science & medical research communities?
- Are you searching for an autonomous role where you are given the trust and support of your team to help make significant improvements to the marketing strategy of an organisation?
- Does the opportunity to work within a team of world leading researchers with a can-do attitude in a culture that encourages learning, development & excellence give you excitement?
Our client is looking for a Life Scientist with a proven background in marketing who is looking for all of the above in their next role. They are an innovative organisation who are supporting research activities across the pharma/biotech sectors and are looking to recruit a stand-alone Marketing Manager who will help them to grow as they embark on the next stage of their exciting journey.
Working from the companies state of the art offices in Oxfordshire, the successful candidate will take the lead in marketing and business development activities and will take responsibility for:
- Design and deliver of the marketing strategy
- Plan and execute tactical and strategic marketing activities for the organisation
- Identify the target market; key messages and effective communication channels
- Take ownership of the digital marketing strategy including web & social media presence and E-marketing campaigns
- Identify key events and conferences to attend and other proactive outreach marketing activities
- Work closely with the Business Development Director to support sales and business development activities
Applications are encouraged from candidates with the following credentials:
- Degree (or higher) in a relevant Life Science discipline
- Proven experience in Marketing (ideally Life Science orientated)
- Strong IT skills in a range of marketing tools
- Proven background reaching customers through digital marketing activities
- Strong communication skills and comfortable & confident speaking with customers, delivering presentations and representing the company at industry events
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
For additional information about this exciting opportunity please contact Richard Taylor
Tel: 016 300 9326