Our client is an international Bioscience business supporting customers in the pharmaceutical, research and healthcare sectors. An opportunity has now become available for an experienced Microbiology Manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
As the Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for the overall management and efficiency of the Microbiology Laboratory and ensure that work is carried out to required deadlines and in line with company and industry quality standards
· Ensuring delivery of Microbiology services to expected service and quality levels
· Responsible for the management of the microbiology team including inductions and training
· Maintaining commercial awareness to ensure efficiency of service and products are maintained
· Driving performance improvements and maintaining quality standards
· Support with QA Audits when required
Suitable applicants will have;
· Previous industry experience working in a Microbiological facility within a service environment
· Excellent knowledge of GLP/GMP and industry experience working to these standards
· Experienced in Sterility and Endotoxin testing
· Previous management or supervisory experience
· Ideally educated to PhD in a Microbiology or similar (or with equivalent in industry experience)
In return our client offers an opportunity to join a developing team offering a competitive remuneration package.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Sam Coxon on 07789 695548 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org