Location: North West
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of Microbiological and diagnostic products to the clinical and scientific sector. A new opportunity has become available for an R&D Scientist to join the company and support with product development.
As an R&D Scientist you will be responsible for working on independent project to support with the improvement of existing products and the development of new microbiological products.
Suitable applicants will have;
· Previous industry experience working within microbiological daignostics
· Educated to degree level or higher in a Microbiological discipline (or the equivalent industry experience)
· Ideally IBMS approved state registration
· Previous experience working within an R&D team
· Methodical and organised approach to work
In return our client offers an opportunity to join a developing team with a competitive remuneration package.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Sam Coxon on 07789 695548 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org