This role is an opportunity to join an enthusiastic team supporting the Environmental Chemistry Department of a leading analytical laboratory.
I am currently recruiting for an Organic Analyst to join the Environmental department of a leading analytical lab, you will be reporting to the team leader and will be responsible for your own analytical work focusing on analysis of samples using GC-MS. As an Analyst, you will be involved in the high throughput analysis of samples using GC-MS whilst ensuring adherence to ISO17025 accreditation.
Our client is looking for an organised and motivated analyst who is looking to further their career in Analytical Chemistry.
· The successful candidate will be experienced using GC and GC-MS instrumentation in industry
· Have extensive experience analysing samples in a high throughput analytical environment
· Candidate must be educated to at least BSc level in Chemistry or a related analytical discipline
· Demonstrable experience working in an ISO 17025 lab
· Experience using analytical techniques
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills