Duration – 3 month Fixed Term Contract
Location – Manchester
Due to an increase in project needs our client is now seeking an experience PCR Technician to join the company initially for a 3-month contract.
Suitable applicants will have:
· Strong expertise with both immunoassays and molecular diagnostic assays involving some or all the following techniques will be required:
o LAMP assay development (primer & probe design, assay optimization)
o Sandwich immunoassays, especially microfluidic immunoassays, and/or lateral flow
o ELISA immunoassays
· Good biochemistry skills
· Good statistical data analysis skills (include DoE, ROC analysis, generation of calibration curves, etc.)
· Ability to communicate and work effectively in a cross-disciplinary environment is essential.
· Ability to innovate quickly and without direct supervision is essential
· Educated to BSc level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
If you meet the above requirements the please send in your application. The position is offering a salary of £19,000-20,000 (Pro rata).