Pharmaceutical Operator Specialist – Shift Pattern
Location – Oxfordshire
Sector – Pharmaceutical
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire who are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join their expanding pharmaceutical operative team. If you have recently graduated in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering and are looking for a step into pharmaceutical manufacturing, then this is a fantastic opportunity. Equally, this opportunity is ideal if you already have experience in this field and are looking for your next career move.
This role is a shift-based position – 12 hour shifts on a 4 days on, 4 days off rotation
As a Pharmaceutical Operator Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the scale-up production of pharmaceutical products on pilot-plant scale. This is a varied role involving operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of ancillary equipment, reactor vessels and reactors to optimise production of pharmaceutical products. Additionally, you will be required to accurately complete written documents and report any irregularities. This will be done whilst adhering to GMP standards, following company procedures to maintain the high safety standards of our client.
Skills and Experience Needed
Suitable applicants will have:
· A degree in Chemistry, or other related discipline, or relevant pharmaceutical operative experience.
· An understanding of GMP and regulations within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
· Previous experience on pharmaceutical pilot-plant scale is desirable.
· The ability to efficiently organise, plan and time manage.
· The ability to effectively communicate with both customers and colleagues.
· The ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
· A large sense of accountability.
Being a leading pharmaceutical CRO, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis, with a competitive salary and generous shift allowance.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Charlie Cox on 07903 204577 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org