Process Chemist - Pharmaceutical
Process Chemist – Day Shift
Location – Oxfordshire
Sector – Pharmaceutical
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical CRO based in the heart of Oxfordshire who are offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working Process Chemist to join their scale-up and manufacturing team. This position is open to MSc or PhD candidates, ideally who have previous pharmaceutical process chemistry experience.
This role is a shift based positions – 12 hour day shifts in a pattern of 4 days working and 4 days off
This is a position for individuals who ideally have some existing Process Chemist experience, or at minimum, a good understanding of process development. As a Process Chemist, you will be responsible for the smooth transition of API manufacture from the scale-up team to the pilot plant. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring production is kept moving by conducting experiments to ensure smooth transition of API production to the pilot plant.
- Problem solving various production issues.
- Reviewing batch production instructions.
- Ensuring that proposed transfers to production at scale go as planned and offering advice as needed.
You will need the following:
- Master’s or PhD in Chemistry
- Production experience or process development experience within batch production is essential.
- Brilliant problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, whilst understanding the underlying chemistry.
- Knowledge of GMP
Being a leading pharmaceutical CRO, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis, with a competitive salary and generous shift allowance.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Charlie Cox on 07903 204577 or email your CV to email@example.com