Product Specialist, Microbiology
Product Specialist – Food Microbiology
Location: Home office (SE England preferred)
Products: Food Microbiology Diagnostics
Salary: Competitive plus car and bonus
Our client is a leading name within the Molecular diagnostics sector and are looking to recruit a Product Specialist to look after their Food microbiology related diagnostics and consumables business (plus some pharma and cosmetics clients). Working from a home office, you’ll be responsible for developing sustainable business within your sector. You will be covering a UK territory so there will be a high degree of travel and you’ll be expected to be field based 3-4 days per week.
Responsibilities will include:
• Achieve budget for Food microbiology product portfolio
• Define an effective business plan for the product portfolio to encapsulate all UK business opportunities
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing Manager to define budgets for Sales and Marketing expenditure
• Be the Product Champion internally for the Food Microbiology portfolio to support Sales and marketing teams.
• Take a strategic approach to developing business for the portfolio; engaging with C-level executives to build strong relations at key and strategic levels within target organisations
Applicants are welcome from:
Our client is looking for proven Microbiological Sales professionals with several years’ experience and a strong track record of sales and relationship building with customers within the F&B microbiology Diagnostics sector. You will be ideally based in SE England (although other locations will also be considered) and will be prepared to travel extensively to effectively manage the territory. A degree (or equivalent experience) within a Microbiology or F&B sector is essential. You must be fluent in English with a full UK driver’s license.
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
Tel: 0161 300 9326