Location – Gloucestershire
Sector – Food & Beverage
Our client is a leading Contract Analytical Food & Beverage company who have an opportunity to join a hard-working team working in the Food Manufacturing Technologies department. If you have recently graduated from University with a Food Sciences, Nutrition, or related degree and are looking for an exciting career in the Food & Beverage industry, then this could be the position for you. Equally, this position is ideal if you already have experience in this sector and are looking for your next career move.
As a Product Technologist, you will be involved in the process of developing food processing technologies. Your work will encompass the entire new product development chain from concept to production. You will also be involved in finding solutions and giving reports to clients.
Our client is looking for an organised and motivated candidate who is looking to start their career in an analytical laboratory.
Skills and Experience Needed
Suitable applicants will have:
· A University Degree in Food Sciences, Nutrition, or related discipline.
· Previous experience with working on meats, domestic animal food or similar foodstuffs would be an advantage.
· Excellent, and demonstrable, communication skills.
· An ability to analyse data and relevant literature.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Full UK or EU Driving Licence.
Being a leading Food & Beverage contract analytical company, our client is offering the chance to join a growing and exciting organisation on a permanent basis, with competitive salary and career progression opportunities.
For additional information, or to submit an application, please contact Charlie Cox on 07903 204577 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org