Production Technician Medical Devices
Production Technician – Medical Devices
Due to company expansion our client is currently seeking a Production Technician to join their company on a permanent basis. Our client is an Oxfordshire based company specialising in the development and manufacture of specialist materials used within biotechnology.
As a Production Technician you will be required to work in a GMP compliant laboratory and follow existing operating protocols to support the development and manufacture of components and products. All production and processing will be carried out in compliance with ISO 13485. You will also be required to carry-out quality inspections on finished materials to ensure standards are maintained.
Core responsibilities include:
- Working to GMP and the QMS to manufacture components and products.
- Assist in the maintenance of stock levels to support work-flow.
- Complete relevant manufacturing documentation and batch records
- Follow Standard Operating Protocols (SOP’S) and specifications.
- Ensure work is completed in line with expected time frames.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Previous experience working within a production or manufacturing position within Life Sciences
- Knowledge and experience working in an ISO compliant environment or GMP facility
- Proficient with MS Outlook and Excel
- Good communication and literary skills
- Excellent attention to detail
In return, my clients offers a permanent position with a salary of £20,000-£23,000 (Salary will be dependent upon experience) and benefits.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Sam Coxon on 07789 695548 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com