Project Manager - CRO
Project Manager - CRO
Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to joining an expanding Life Science CRO to support with the successful implementation & delivery of research and manufacturing project for customers and internally development studies. Working in the area of regenerative medicines, our client provides innovative research and contract manufacturing solutions to companies working in the broader medical devices sector.
Working closely with the commercial, research and operational teams the successful candidate will liaise with external customers and will play a pivotal role in managing all contracts. Specific duties will include:
• Liaising with commercial and operational teams to scope out studies of work and write detailed quotes/proposals for customers
• Thoroughly research any new studies to careful cost out the project, create time critical delivery schedules and ensure (all) resources are available to deliver projects on-time and within budget
• Support in the writing of any funding or grant applications required for internal or external studies; including working with specialist departments/consultants on technical areas including Quality, Regulatory or clinical compliance
• Oversee the implementation of the initial study to ensure all stakeholders are consulted
• Take responsibility for monitoring progress against key project milestones to ensure these are met or where any significant challenges are faced that all stakeholders are consulted to ensure transparency
• Provide detailed project reports for customers including leading progress meetings (internal and external)
• Keep abreast of trends/innovations/research within regenerative medicines market to identify opportunities to build skill sets/capabilities
This is an office based role working from state-of-the-art offices in Oxfordshire, although there will inevitable be some travel required to customers sites or to attend industry events/conferences. Travel is expected to be c20% or your working time.
Our client is looking for applications from industry experienced project managers (PM qualified ideally although not essential). The will also be degree qualified (or equivalent industry experience) in a relevant Life Science discipline and will have industry experience working within the regenerative medicines or medical devices sector. Applicants must be fluent in English with excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills. You will be comfortable leading meeting; engaging with all stakeholders (internal and external) and will have good relationship building/management skills.
For additional information about this exciting opportunity please contact Richard Taylor