Location: North West
Our client is a manufacturer and supplier of Microbiological and diagnostic products to the clinical and scientific sector. A new opportunity has become available for an experienced QA Manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
As a QA Manager you will be responsible for managing the quality team and maintaining the compliance and quality standards to comply with EU and international directives, regulations and standards for medical device products. This will include:
- Maintaining and updating the QMS (quality management system)
- Ensure EU and international compliance for medical device technical files
- Delivering appropriate monitoring activities are applied to ensure audit and change control compliance
- Update and maintain all quality documentation and ensure communication of changes
Suitable applicants will have;
· Previous experience working in a quality or regulatory role handling QA/RA documentation
· Good knowledge of ISO 13485, 17025 and 9001
· Experience supporting change controls and internal auditing
· Knowledge of medical device or diagnostics market
· Ideally educated to BSc in Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Biochemistry) or with equivalent industry experience
In return our client offers a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary package and benefits.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Sam Coxon on 07789 695548 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org