Quality Assurance Professional Supplier Quality & Compliance
Quality Assurance Professional – Supplier Quality & Compliance
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire and is now seeking an experienced QA professional to join the company and support with QA functions for drug development projects.
As a part of the QA team you will be responsible for supplier quality assurance including supplier audits, maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) and overall document compliance. The role will involve maintaining supplier quality compliance, review and implementation of supplier audits, monitor and act on deviations, OOS, CAPAs in relation to supplier and support with additional QA functions when required.
Suitable applicants will have;
· Previous Pharmaceutical industry experience working in a quality assurance position (ideally within a CMO).
· Experience with supplier quality assurance and compliance – Root Cause Analysis, Deviations and OOS Investigations.
· Previous experience with supplier audits
· Good knowledge of cGMP/ICH Q7 and experience working within a GMP environment
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) in a relevant Chemistry discipline
· Organised and methodical approach to work with excellent attention to detail
· Good communication skills
Our client offers an opportunity to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis with a competitive annual salary and benefits package.