Quality Control Shift Analyst
Quality Control (QC) Shift Analyst
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in Oxfordshire and due to continued expansion they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced QC Analyst to join the company
This role is a shift based position which includes 12 hour shifts on a 4 days on, 4 days off rotation
As a QC Analyst you will be responsible for analysing pharmaceutical samples using a range of analytical techniques and for a variety of projects. All work must be carried to the highest quality standards and in compliance with industry guidelines. You will also be expected to report and provide written documentation for the laboratory work completed.
- Previous Pharmaceutical industry experience working in an analytical or QC role
- Knowledge and experience of analytical method development
- Experienced in the use of analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, NMR, UV-Vis, FT-IR
- Good knowledge of GMP, FDA and MHRA guidelines
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience) in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or Chemistry discipline
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Good communication skills
Our client offers an opportunity to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis with a competitive annual salary, benefits and shift allowance.