Our client is a leading contract service provider for scientific analysis, monitoring and compliance. Due to company expansion a key opportunity has come available for an experience Quality professional to join the company and lead Quality Management functions across the site.
The primary scope of the role is to implement, develop and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) for the new facility and ensure quality compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements. Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead the quality standards across the business and ensure compliance with QMS
- Management of quality team (2 reports)
- Act as main contact for UKAS and ISO17025 accreditation
- Ensure quality compliance aligns with customer expectations
- Ensure quality documentation and practices are maintain and organise additional training where required.
Suitable applicants will have;
· Previous experience within a Quality Supervisor or Management role within a high throughput service environment.
· Experience working with ISO17025 and conducting audits
· Good knowledge of UKAS accreditation and experience with GLP beneficial
· Excellent time management and organisation skills
· Experience managing a team, prioritising workloads and achieving deadlines
· Ideally educated to BSc in a Chemistry discipline or with equivalent industry experience
In return our client offers a permanent opportunity with a salary package of £40-45K (dependent on experience) and competitive benefits.