Our client is leading Biotechnology company based in Oxfordshire who are now seeking a Biochemist to join the company and support with the development, analysis and characterisation of biomolecule components.
The role will involve the development, set-up and running of liquid chromatography methods for the characterisation of proteins and oligonucleotides. This will also involve the development of novel purification strategies
Suitable applicants will be expected to have:
- Extensive experience with the development and running of liquid chromatography methods, gained within industry.
- Experienced with assay development.
- Knowledge of protein and nucleotide chemistry, protein modification and purification
- Experience running stability studies on biological materials
- MSc or BSc within a relevant chemistry or biochemistry discipline (or equivalent experience)
This role suits a dynamic individual who has a clear passion for research and displays the creative and innovative abilities to make a significant contribution to the existing team.
In return, my client offers a permanent position with an attractive salary and benefits package (dependant on experience).
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Sam Coxon on 07789 695548 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com