Our client is a global biotechnology company specialising in the development of immunological products to diagnose and monitor patients with immunologically controlled diseases.
A role has come available within the R&D team to support with the transfer or research projects through to manufacture. The position will involve the integration of new and existing equipment, automation testing, optimisation and validation.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- A background working within biotechnology implementing engineering solutions for manufacture.
- A good understanding of instrument integration, optimisation and validation in a high-throughput GMP environment.
- Good understanding of GMP
- Experienced supporting with progressing research projects to manufacture.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting mindset.
The successful applicant will work closely with the R&D teams an offer solutions to manufacturing problems and support product development.
My client is offering a full-time opportunity with a competitive salary package which will reflect the individuals skills and experience along with a substantial benefits package.