Location: South Wales
Our client is a global biotechnology company who specialise in the production of enzymes for a range of commercial clients and industry sectors. An opportunity has come available for a Regulatory Specialist to join the company on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity period.
As a Regulatory Specialist you will be responsible for providing regulatory support for new and existing products. This will include the co-ordination of regulatory approval submissions, act as a regulatory lead for compliance and ensure regulatory documentation is completed in-line with project requirements.
- Prepare and deliver regulatory reports and submissions
- Actively communicate regulatory requirements across the business and liaise and update project teams
- Understand and implement documentation in line with Health & Safety policies and Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Suitable applicants will have;
- Previous experience within a Regulatory role within food, pharmaceutical or biotechnology sector
- Understanding of global food legislation, food safety, HACCP and GMP compliance
- Experience completing regulatory submissions
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline or regulatory affairs
In return our client offers a 12 month fixed term contract with a competitive salary (dependent on experience) plus attractive benefits package