This role is an opportunity to play a key role in an enthusiastic team formulating coatings, inks and adhesives for a leading company within the coatings industry.
I am currently recruiting for a Research Chemist. As a Research Chemist, you will be working on formulating coatings, adhesives and inks from conception all the way through to commercial acceptance.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated individual who is passionate about working in the coatings industry and is looking to progress within the industry.
· Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in coatings, inks or adhesives formulation
· Vastly experienced working in a manufacturing laboratory
· Candidate must be educated to at least BSc level in Chemistry
· PhD in Chemistry focusing on coatings, inks or adhesives would be advantageous
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills