Sales Account Manager, IVD's
Sales Account Manager – IVD’s
Territory: North East England
Location: home office (ideally Yorkshire)
Salary: competitive plus car/allowance and bonus
Our client is a well-established supplier of in-vitro diagnostics, instrumentation, consumables and reagents to the clinical/medical sectors. To support the growth of the business they are looking to recruit a Sales Specialist to cover North East England. The successful candidate will be field based and will be responsible for selling into the nhs across their territory.
Duties will include:
- Exceed/meet sales targets for product range.
- Territory Management to follow marketing strategy and develop opportunities across the whole of the patch.
- Regular visits to all stakeholders to support the client and account development
- Be highly customer focused responding to any technical or sales enquires with urgency
- Develop strong relationships with clients, KOL’s and key personnel across the accounts
- Arrange and participate in product orientated workshops
- Provide feedback on market initiative, product development and competitor activities.
- Support bid team with tender applications
The successful candidate with be educated to degree level (or higher would be advantageous) in a Biomedical or Molecular related discipline. Previous experience performing relevant immunological/biomedical techniques would be highly advantageous. You will have an aptitude for sales, ideally with previous experience or tangible transferable skills to demonstrate a desire and necessary competencies required for field sales. Candidates coming directly from a Biomedical lab will also be considered but they must be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm to break into scientific sales.
You will have a full UK driving licence, be fluent in English (oral and written) and will be a confident, customer focused character with strong self-motivation to succeed. You will be comfortable working alone (as well as having good team skills) and will have excellent time management and organisation skills.
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor