Location – South West
Our client is a leading provider of information to the Life Science industry working with scientific professionals and manufacturers to deliver effective communication within their network.
Due to company success an opportunity has now come available to a Scientific Editor to join the business on a permanent basis and support with the provision of scientific content for the companies media platforms.
As a Scientific Editor you will be responsible for:
- Delivering Scientific content in the form of articles, videos and webinars
- Develop a first-class network with renowned scientists and laboratory manufacturers
- Drive forward the reporting of world-class science to the network
- Stay at the fore-front of scientific innovation
The role involves travel to meet and interview clients along with travel to industry seminars.
Applicants must have a passion for scientific innovation and an active interest in a role within scientific publishing, along with:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and written English
- A good understanding of scientific trends and industry challenges
- Creativity, organisation and forward thinking
- MSc or PhD in a scientific discipline with significant laboratory experience
- Previous experience in scientific publishing (magazines, blogs, interviews etc.) would be highly desirable
- Experience building a scientific network (desirable)
My client offers the opportunity to work within a first-class team where you can demonstrate your creative flair within a fast-paced environment along with a salary of c£30,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits