Scientific Sales - Marine/Water Environmental
Scientific Sales – Marine/Water Environmental
Salary - £Competitive
Location – Surrey (Office Based)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of analytical equipment used in water environmental science, marine science and defence applications. They are looking for a confident, outgoing sales individual to join them at their offices in Surrey who will develop and expand their UK and global product sales. The role is primarily office based but will involve some travel to customer sites and international events/conferences. The ideal candidate must have a scientific background, educated to degree level in an environmental/marine science or related subject. Sales experience in a similar position is preferable, however, full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Specific Duties will include:
• Develop and expand their product sales both nationally and internationally
• Carrying out sales visits to new and existing customers
• Providing high levels of customer service, advising customers on product selection and how they can be implemented within their business
• Representing the company at international events/conferences
The successful candidate will have strong communication and presentation skills and will be highly numerate, target driven with a real motivation to exceed sales targets whilst providing customers with a consultative and quality service. They will also be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Candidates must have:
• A scientific background, ideally educated to degree level in environmental science/marine science subject or related experience
• Sales experience is preferable but not essential
• A full UK driving licence and car
• UK passport (Security clearance may be required for some customer sites)