Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - GMP
Location – Oxfordshire
Sector – Pharmaceutical
Salary - £37,000 +
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical CRO based in the heart of Oxfordshire who are offering an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join their QA Team team. This position is open to individuals with significant industry experience in Quality Assurance within pharmaceutical, GMP and/or CRO setting.
This is a position for individuals who have significant experience as a QA Specialist within the GMP sector of the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within the small molecule market. You will have experience in quality aspects of quality control and large scale manufacture of small molecule drugs. As a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for working on a range of projects across QC and pharmaceutical manufacture inclusive of maintaining current and developing new QA practices.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining existing QA practices within a GMP environment.
- Investigating issues using RCA and using CAPA to futureproof processes.
- Reviewing and approving QC method validations.
- Leading internal auditing and assisting with external auditing procedures.
- Monitoring and tracking of KPIs and adjusting as necessary.
- Using continuous improvement practices to push the business forward
- Training and overseeing the work of junior members of the QA team.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Several years of experience in QA within a GMP pharmaceutical setting.
- Strong understanding of QA practices within a Quality Control and manufacturing setting of pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in leading QA projects with a right first time approach.
- A strong understanding of raw materials, manufacturing equipment, QC laboratory equipment (HPLC, IR, UV-VIS etc), method validation and others involved in pharmaceutical development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience in overseeing junior QA team members would be highly beneficial.
- An innovative mindset with a passion for improving Quality.
Being a leading pharmaceutical CRO, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis, with a salary of £37,000 and upwards.
For additional information or to submit an application please contact Charlie Cox on 07903 204577 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org