Senior Scientist Food Product Innovation
Senior Scientist – Food Product Innovation
Location – Gloucestershire
Our client is an established business within the food and drink sector and offers research and innovation services to industrial partners to drive product development.
An opportunity has now become available for an experienced food scientist to join the company working within product innovation. Working with cereal and bakery clients the role will be focussed around the provision of innovative operational solutions for product and process development.
The role will involve working on both long-term and short-term projects, delivering presentations & training, attending conferences and working closely with clients to deliver cost-effective and timely solutions.
Suitable applicants will have:
- A PhD in Food Science with experience designing and delivering research projects.
- Strong knowledge of cereal and baking science
- Experience with analytical instrumentation, raw material investigation and product analysis
- Experienced in data analysis and statistical processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
In return, my client offers a permanent career opportunity to work within leading food research with a competitive remuneration package