Location – York
Sector – Bioanalytical
Our client is a specialist bioanalytical company based in York, who use state-of-the-art equipment to analyse drugs, biomarkers, proteins and metabolites from a range of biological matrices to support a pre-clinical and clinical studies. Based in York, they are now looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic LC-MS/MS expert to join their analytical team on a full-time and permanent basis as a Study Director where they would be involved in organising and running bioanalytical studies.
This position is open to individuals with a high level of experience in bioanalytical testing and operation of LC-MS/MS instrumentation who are looking for a step-up to a more senior, partially office-based position. Equally, if you are a Study Director with bioanalysis experience and are looking for more career progression, this could be the position for you.
As a Study Director, you will be responsible for organising and ensuring client projects are completed on time, reviewing study data and keeping regular client contact. You will also get involved in method development and validation of new LC-MS/MS protocols. You will be required to maintain high safety standards whilst preventing sample contamination, maintaining a clean and safe working environment and following SOPs. All work will be conducted whilst adhering to GCP and GLP standards.
Skills and Experience Needed
Suitable Applicants will have:
- A degree in Biochemistry or other relevant field, or suitable experience in small/large molecule analysis.
- Strong knowledge and experience of using LC-MS/MS instruments and software, preferably AB Sciex systems.
- Experience of SPE, LLE would be an advantage.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Previous Study Management experience is an advantage, but not essential. Individuals with significant LC-MS/MS bioanalysis experience looking to step up will also be considered.
- Previous experience of working within a GCP/GLP laboratory is essential.
- Strong understanding of MHRA, EMA and FDA regulations.
As a leading bioanalytical company, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to learn more about this position, or to apply, please contact Charlie Cox on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07903 204577